نـــادي صحـــراء أبوظــــبي Abu Dhabi Deserts Club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نـــادي صحـــراء أبوظــــبي Abu Dhabi Deserts Club

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» Seahawk Water Sports Club
Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Emptyمن طرف Desert-Rose الإثنين أغسطس 22, 2011 2:53 pm

» Ice cream Trip
Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Emptyمن طرف Al Marshoudi السبت يونيو 18, 2011 3:21 pm

» رحلة سويحان. 15-04-2011
Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Emptyمن طرف Al Marshoudi الثلاثاء يونيو 14, 2011 5:13 pm

» GET TOGATHER PARTY.....26TH MAR
Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Emptyمن طرف Al Marshoudi الثلاثاء يونيو 14, 2011 5:11 pm

» ✿ سچڷ تـۈآچدڪ بــ . . . .
Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Emptyمن طرف ŞĩĻεŋť ђέฮяť الإثنين يونيو 13, 2011 5:24 pm

» Nissan ... The King of The Desert
Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Emptyمن طرف Alhamed الجمعة مايو 27, 2011 1:28 am

» سيارة الشيخ حمد بن حمدان النهيان سيارة اسمها العنكبوت الأسود صور
Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Emptyمن طرف Desert-Rose الإثنين أبريل 18, 2011 12:14 pm

» تقرير al faya - al katim 1-4-2011
Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Emptyمن طرف Bin Habib الإثنين أبريل 11, 2011 2:45 pm

» Razeen Trip- 08-Apr-2011
Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Emptyمن طرف elyassi الخميس أبريل 07, 2011 10:30 pm

مواضيع مماثلة
مايو 2024
الأحدالإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبت
اليوميةاليومية
مكتبة الصور
Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Empty

Desert tuning tips!!! Your inputs are highly appreciated

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
M.P SWB
Assistant Marshal
Assistant Marshal
M.P SWB

مُساهمةموضوع: Desert tuning tips!!! Your inputs are highly appreciated   Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 09, 2010 12:23 am

Hi guys
[Hope everyone that reads this thread ends up commenting
From a friendly perspective I say, you don't need to know much about the technical aspects of cars in order to give your opinion

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself,
My name is Hussein; I believe I have met some of you and hope to meet the rest soon.
To begin,
I would like to know what would be the most effective desert tuning part that anyone can install on his/her vehicle.

Second, do you guys recommend a full free flow exhaust system including headers or do you prefer not to play with your car’s combustion pressure

I know that air induction kits are extremely effective but is there any dark side of it

How about camshafts? Do they really add any value to your car in the desert or will they just help you to get stuck in the sand faster

Please share with us any desert tuning experience that you think might be of help to everyone

Will appreciate your feedback
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
7sn3li
Marshal
Marshal
7sn3li

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Desert tuning tips!!! Your inputs are highly appreciated   Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 10, 2010 12:24 am

Welcome hussain to your club with ur family here ^^

First of all what is your car?

When it comes to tuning for desert cursing, it depends mostly on the driver himself, we have plenty of off road professionals who drives their stock cars and performs splendidly and never been behind in any trips, this is the first point.

If you really think about preparing your car for the desert u should consider a safety tuning for the car before air induction or any performance method such as; safety kit (first aid kit), extinguisher, lift kit with breathers "jambenat", heavy duty bumper, and good tiers, all of this would prepare ur car for any level of desert driving and in my opinion it should be considered before any tuning.

As for the performance you can judge ur car performance after several trips to the desert, if u think u need to increase the car'serformance out of engine kits such as air intake and manifold-headers systems will increase from 15-30 horsepower which is not much but some thinks "including me" it's safe, enough, and u can notice it.

For more power camshafts, pistons, walat, crankshaft or even turbo and super chargers will give huge difference but in the other side will decrease the car's life time + with the heavy use we do in the desert you will end up every month approximately in workshops and you'll hate it, if you want to go in this direction it should. Be done with real expert and professionals and to be super maintained regularly!

I own a 2-door Toyota prado with air intake and manifold and cat back plus a unichip with suspension system and front bumper + a little extra lighting and I've been never happier with my car performance in the desert.

Of course u always should consider how much u spend on ur car before any project, and remember safety first.

My regards brother
M.P SWB
Assistant Marshal
Assistant Marshal
M.P SWB

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Desert tuning tips!!! Your inputs are highly appreciated   Desert tuning tips!!!  Your inputs are highly appreciated Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 10, 2010 1:40 am

Hi 7sn3Ali

Thanks bro for your fruitful comment Very Happy

Sorry i forgot to mention what i drive, but trust it was on purpose pirat

hehehehe
i drive a 2008 Pajero SWB and i recently bought a wrangler YJ for desert use only bounce

However, i am currently gathering as much information as possible as i am planning to upgrade the YJ a little bit.

Hope to meet you soon

Desert tuning tips!!! Your inputs are highly appreciated
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Do you need anything from Dubai? Dragon Mart? Any tuning or non-tuning place?
» بو سعوود >>>> welcom to AD Desert
» What do you think is the minimum of equipment in the desert?

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نـــادي صحـــراء أبوظــــبي Abu Dhabi Deserts Club :: منـــاقشـــات 4X4 :: مناقشات 4X4 العامـــــــــــة-
انتقل الى: